- How Login to My Profile Page in Kerala PSC thulasi
- Login to My KPSC Thulasi Website Profile Page – Kerala PSC Login Logout
- Did you forget Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile login page password?
- How can I complete Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration (OTR) Process ?
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Registration – Requirements
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Page One Time Registration – How to do?
- Kerala PSC thulasi One time registration 2022
- KPSC Thulasi login my Profile page online
- KPSC Thulasi Profile login – How?
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
- Kerala PSC Address & Contacts
- PSC Thulasi Login- FAQs
- Did you forget Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile login page password?
Here I will teach you to step by step information about how to ‘kerala psc thulasi login my profile page‘ on Kerala PSC Thulasi website. It’s quick and easier way to login to your profile in Kerala PSC website called ‘ Thulasi’ , the only thing you needed is you should have already been completed the ONE TIME REGISTRATION in Kerala PSC Thulasi website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
How Login to My Profile Page in Kerala PSC thulasi
Before I’m describing how login to Kerala psc thulasi portal/website, let me clear that is KPSC thulasi website means Kerala public service commission. Kerala PSC Thulasi is the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission for registering for government jobs under Kerala government. www keralapsc thulasi con.
Login to My KPSC Thulasi Website Profile Page – Kerala PSC Login Logout
Please follow the steps for ‘ Login to My Profile Page in Kerala PSC thulasi ‘.
1.Enter the Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile WEB Site Address
Open Your favourite Web Browser and enter the link https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ .
or Just Click the link provided Here.
2.Locate the Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login Box
Please provide a valid user id and password in the appropriate boxes. And also write Access code ( Captcha ) displayed under the box.
If you are not able to identify or understand the access code (Captcha) then press the green refresh button, then you will get a new access code.
3.Then Click Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Button.
After entering the username and password, click on ‘Log In’ button.
Did you forget Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile login page password?
Don’t worry you can easily reset or change your existing thulasi login password with the help of your registered mobile no. Here i will show you how to do.
Just click the link ‘Forgot Password’. Then you will ask for filling the following information’s. user ID, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
Then select ID proof given in the profile from the drop-down box. Provide ID proof No. After that fill case sensitive Captcha Code.
Finally press ‘Reset’ button now you are successfully reset the password.
After successfully resetting, your new password will be the first six characters of User ID followed by digits of date of birth (i.e. without / or -).
For example: If your User ID is anilthiruvallamand date of birth is 21/11/1973 the new password will be anilth21111973
To know your kerala psc thulasi user ID sms KL USR to 166 or 51969 or 9223166166
To reset your password sms KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registred mobile only. Eg. to reset the password of user aryatvm with date of birth 11/08/1993 the format will be
KL USR RST aryatvm 11081993 to 166 or 51969 or 9223166166. After successful reset the new Password will be aryatv11081993. Don’t forget to change your password on your first login after resetting the password.
Major Facts of Kerala PSC Thulasi
- Portal Name – Thulasi
- State – Kerala
- Launched by – Kerala State
- Main benefits – helpful for the candidates for searching kerala government jobs
- Department – Kerala Public Service Commission
- Official website – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
If you have any queries about PSC Thulasi Login & One Time Registration, please make a call to the below given numbers.
Note:- Available only in working hours.
FAQ’s – Kerala Thulasi Online Portal
What is the objective of the KPSC Thulasi Official Portal?
The main objective of the Thulasi Portal is to help the unemployed in search of online jobs.
Can I edit my photograph and signature through online on the KPSC Portal?
Yes. The applicants can edit the photograph and signature online on the thulasi portal.
I want to change the OTR Profile details online on the Kerala Thulasi Portal. Can I change the OTR profile on my own?
Yes. The applicants can change the One Time Registration Profile details online on the Kerala Thulasi Portal.
Is it mandatory to create my profile for availing of the services on Kerala Thulasi Portal?
Yes,The applicants must create their profile to avail of the services of the Kerala Thulasi Portal.
What is Kerala PSC Thulasi
Kerala PSC is an organization created by the constitution of India to recruit candidates for civil service jobs in Kerala. Kerala Public Service Commission has formed in the year 1956. Kerala PSC Thulasi is the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission for registering jobs under the Kerala government.Kerala Public Service Commission has two websites for recruiting candidates for various vacancies under Kerala Government service.
One is Kerala PSC Home (https://keralapsc.gov.in ) and other is called Kerala PSC Thulasi (thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in) . The candidates will receive alerts about various jobs once after the registration on the thulasi portal.Kerala PSC Thulasi is the place where candidate need to apply for various posts announced by Kerala PSC using their User Id and Password .
How can I complete Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration (OTR) Process ?
The candidates who are interested to apply for Kerala PSC jobs have to complete the online registration called One Time Registration at KPSC Thulasi portal thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in, Registration page. The process is done through the online platform of the Kerala Public Service Commission is known as Thulasi.
On the homepage of the KPSC Thulasi website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in, the candidates need to do one-time registration for creating a profile. So, the candidates can simply log in to the website of Kerala PSC and search for the new notifications and can register for posts.
www keralapsc thulasi con (www.thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in login)
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Registration – Requirements
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- Valid Mobile Number, Email Address.
- Candidate’s Identity proof.
It is very easy and simple way to register for KPSC Thulasi. In order to register, the candidates need a few things, they are mentioned in detail below:
- Scanned Cop of Photograph and Signature
While registering, the candidates need to upload a scanned copy of signature and color photographs in JPEG format on the Kerala https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ Thulasi . KPSC is more strict about the dimension and size of the photograph and signature.
- Profile Photo Size: width 150 pixels x height 200 pixels and size up to 30 KB.
- Signature Size: width 150 pixels x height 100 pixels and size up to 30 KB.
The photograph can be uploaded either in black and white or color, but the background color needs to be in any light colors or white. Only face and half shoulder has to be visible in the picture. Below the picture, the candidate name and date of the photo taken must be stated in the white color background.
- ID proof
The candidates need to provide the details of any ID for the proof. The ID can be an Aadhar card, bank account passbook, driving license, PAN card, Passport, Voters ID ,etc.
- Mobile Number and Email ID
A mobile number is mandatory, an OTP number is sent to the Mobile no for the first login and SMS alerts are sent to the same registered mobile when the candidates apply for the KPSC exams.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Page One Time Registration – How to do?
Kerala PSC thulasi One time registration 2022
- First, go to the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi page to log in and then click on the right side blue button to complete a one-time registration.
- The first step is to provide personal details such as name,date of birth,father name,mother name, religion,caste,subcast,reservation group.Then select preferred id proof and provide id proof no. Adhar no is compulsory for new registration.
- In the next section create a user id and password. user id must be a small letter without space and remember it.
- In the next section check the declaration and provide the captcha (access code ) without any error.
- Then press register button . On a successful registration you will a get a message like this “Congratulations you have successfully initiated your registration at Kerala Public Service Commission. You can login with your user id and password to complete the registration process”
- Login to Kerala PSC thulasi login page by using user id and password created in the previous step.
- After successful login you need to complete .After logging in, the candidate will see some red and green links. Complete everything until all the details shown in green color.5 steps . Step 1.Personal Details, Step 2.Communication details
- The candidates have to fill in the personal details. The details have to be provided correctly on the www Kerala psc Thulasi login page because later the profile cannot be edited. If there so, the candidate has to contact the SC officer to make further changes in the name or Date of Birth.In this page details like the parent’s name, Identification mark, location, details about ID proof, etc. Any one of your Identification Documents such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc can be uploaded in this step.
- The next one will be about the candidate’s temporary and permanent address for communication.
- In this step, the candidate has to provide the email ID and mobile number.
- The 3rd and 4th steps are uploading the candidate’s signature and photo. The size of the picture and photographs have to be uploaded in the correct size otherwise, the KPSC server will show an error message. There are many chances that the process may be rejected if the size of the photo is incompatible. Then, the candidate has to restart the process again.if you need to resize the photo or signature just go https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ and click Resize Photograph/Signature link and upload it. You will get a resized image that suitable for thulasi portal .
- Then press save & proceed button in every page.
- Before moving to the employment options, the candidates are recommended to give details on education, community benefits, etc.
- Then finally, now candidates can see the notification links, and then they can proceed to apply for the job.
KPSC Thulasi login my Profile page online
KPSC Thulasi Profile login – How?
First go to official website of kerala public service commission https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/. and log in to KPSC Thulasi Profile .Provide user id ,password and access code .
After completing the above step, click on login, and you will redirected to your profile page. Here you can find all the profile related links including My Profile , Aadhar linking, Notifications, My Applications, Confirmation for Examination, Admissin ticket, Profile Messages, Announcements, My Results, Affidavit, Willingness for Appointment, Service Verification, etc.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
Kerala PSC launched its web portal named ‘thulasi’ with a primary objective for unemployed youth looking for job opportunities in Kerala. On this portal, if you are not registered, then you can go for new registration. And if you are a registered user, then you can log in into your profile page by entering user id and password.
Kerala PSC Address & Contacts
|1||Thiruvananthapuram||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram 695004 Phone: 0471 – 2448188|
|2||Pathanamthitta||The District Officer, K.P.S.C District Office, Charuvil Buildings, Near SP Office, Ring Road, Vettipuram East, Pathanamthitta PO, Pathanamthitta – 689645. Phone: 0468 – 2222665|
|3||Kottayam||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Devalokam, Muttambalam P.O, Kottayam – 686004 Phone: 0481 – 2578278|
|4||Kollam||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Corporation Building, Andamukkam, Kollam 691 001 Phone: 0474 – 2743624|
|5||Alappuzha||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Crescent Mansion, South of Collectorate, Alissery Road, Alappuzha 688001 Phone: 0477 – 2264134|
|6||Idukki||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Commercial cum Office Complex, Kerala State Housing Board Building(4th Floor), Kattappana, Idukki 685508 Phone: 04868 – 272359|
|7||Ernakulam||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, 3rd Floor, Eastern Entry Tower, Ernakulam South Railway Station, Karshaka Road, Kochi-682016 Phone: 0484 – 2314500|
|8||Thrissur||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, KSDC for SC/ST Ltd. Building, II Floor, Town Hall Road, Thrissur – 680020 Phone: 0487 – 2327505|
|9||Palakkad||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Civil Station, Palakkad – 678001 Phone: 0491 – 2505398|
|10||Malappuram||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Civil Station, New Block, Malappuram – 676505 Phone: 0483 – 2734308|
|11||Kozhikkode||The District Officer, K.P.S.C, District Office, Civil Station, Kozhikode – 673020 Phone: 0495 – 2371971|
|12||Wayanad||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, 2nd Floor M.G.T Buildings, North Kalapetta P.O, Wayanad – 673122 Phone: 04936 – 202539|
|13||Kannur||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, Civil Lines, I Floor, Kannur – 670002 Phone: 0497 – 2700482|
|14||Kasargod||The District Officer, K.P.S.C. District Office, ‘Tiger Hills’, Building No.KMC XII-38-D, Municipal Road, Pulikunnu, Kasaragod – 671121 Phone: 04994 – 230102|
|15||Kollam||The Regional Officer, K.P.S.C. Regional Office, Corporation Building, Andamukkam, Kollam 691 001. Phone: 0474 – 2745674|
|16||Ernakulam||The Regional Officer, K.P.S.C.Regional Office, 4th Floor, Eastern Entry Tower, Ernakulam South Railway Station, Karshaka Road, Kochi-682016. Phone: 0484 2317435|
|17||Kozhikkode||The Regional Officer, K.P.S.C Regional Office, Civil Station, Kozhikode – 673 020 Phone: 0495 – 2371500|
- One time registration – Official information
- Instruction for registered candidates
- Mode of Application Submission
PSC Thulasi Login- FAQs
No. You need to register only once and use the same User ID and Password for applying for any post as per notifications.
Go through the notification provided under you profile page. For eligible posts, you can see Apply Now blue button otherwise see Ineligible button. By clicking on Why I am Ineligible? you can see the reasons for that.
Visit the Kerala PSC home page: www.keralapsc.gov.in. PSC ranked list will be available on this https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/rankedlist link.
No, anyone from India are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC jobs.But for some vacancies candidates should know the regional language ( Malayalam) of the state.
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their user ID and password.
If your applications are not under process then you can edit your PSC Profile by login to your “Thulasi” account. You can find the “My Profile” tab on your Home Page. Click on that tab and on the landing page you can edit your profile.
The Candidate must be an Indian citizen. The Candidate must have the Age Limit from 21 – 35 years of age. The Relaxation for SC and ST period is for five years. For OBC 3 years.
Go to nearby KPSC office with your SSLC book and ask them to help you. If you want to change anything in the address column of your one time registration profile contact to any PSC office. All the candidates should take care to enter the correct information while registering in KPSC
Make a great knowledge of GK.
Go through the Syllabus published by the Kerala PSC thoroughly.
Answer previous question papers.
Read Newspapers daily and know current affairs.
- KWA Quick Pay – Kerala Water Authority Online Bill Payment
- Kerala Lottery Results
- COVID-19- Treatment charges in Private Hospitals of Kerala
- How to check vehicle registration number online in kerala – Sarathi Parivahan
- eTapp Easy Water Connection
- KSEB Quick Pay – Kerala State Electricity Board Electricity bill payment
- English to Malayalam Dictionary
- Covid Vaccine Certificate Download Cowin.gov.in by using Mobile Number India